Corporate Social Responsibility
We believe that a commitment over time gives permanent value to our activities with local residents. We will devote human and financial resources to assistance policy, focusing on education, economic empowerment and development, as well as the development of economic and social infrastructures.
- Developing and building new infrastructures (electricity, roads, etc.);
- Participating in economic development of the region and supporting local , social and economic activities;
- Developing educational facilities and providing educational assistance;
- Creating local jobs;
- Providing services that improve living conditions;
- Helping to protect the environment.
Corporate Social Responsibility is a concept by which we integrate the interests of society into our development plans, by accepting responsibility for the impact of our activities on stakeholders and on the environment, in an effort to improve the quality of life for our employees and their families as well as the local community and society at large. By implementing this concept, we want to become a company that demonstrates a commitment to its stakeholders through socially responsible business practices and transparent operations.
Supreme Energy will develop active and sustainable Corporate Social Responsibility programs based on social justice and mutual respect, in an effort to assist people in improving their quality of life. The implementation of our Community Social Responsibility program is an integral part of our policies, development plans and budgets. We shall establish three focused and complementary policies to support the program:
- Creating conducive ambiance and building relation with all parties in the local community where we operate in order to contribute to its development, to identify and solve any potential problems through a comprehensive Community Relations Policy.
- Providing resources to address community needs in order to widen the opportunities and access to the development of the community and its members through Community Social Services and Infrastructure Policy.
- Enhancing community capacity/income and self-sustaining capabilities through Community Empowerment Policy. This program aims to optimize and promote the use of resources by supporting technically and financially viable income, and generating activities leading to improved quality of life of the community. It is a social process that helps people gain control over their own lives. In simple words, making the neighborhood stronger by ‘helping people to help themselves’.